March 28- April 1, 2022
- Monday, March 28 2022: pre NICE events (satellite event possibilities)
- Tuesday – Thursday, March 29 – March 31 2022: main NICE workshop days (talks, posters, …)
- Friday, April 1 2020: tutorial day
NICE 2022 will be a hybrid event:
- The in-person part will take place at The University of Texas in San Antonio (UTSA), USA.
- The online part will be using zoom video conference. All talks and most of the tutorials will be accessible online.
Call for papers
As a workshop, we encourage submissions describing work that is not yet published. Preference will be given towards submissions describing ambitious approaches to bringing neural inspiration into real world computing applications. Accepted submissions will be published and indexed through the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) International Conference Proceedings Series.
For submissions, we will accept either full length papers (8-10 pages) or an extended two page abstract (not including references) that will be reviewed by the program committee.
- Abstract / Paper Due Date: November 30, 2021
- Paper Notification: January 20th, 2022
- Camera Ready Papers Due: February 15, 2022