March 28- April 1, 2022
- Monday, March 28 2022: pre-NICE event: the NEUROTECH project offers the Bridging materials to neuromorphic systems and applicationsfree online event 14:00 – 18:30h CEST
- Tuesday, March 29 – Friday, April 1 2022: NICE workshop with talks and tutorials
Venue: online only
NICE 2022 was an online only (zoom conference) event
Due to the ongoing pandemic situation the organizers committee decided to hold the 2022 NICE again as online-only event. The “local host” for the meeting was UTSA.
We very much hope, that we will be able to meet for the NICE 2023 at The University of Texas in San Antonio (UTSA), USA
The registration fee for NICE 2022 was:
- 50 Euro for regular registration
- 25 Euro for student registration
(Registration is closed, as the meeting is over)
The personal dial-in link for the zoom video conference were made available on the “personal page” of the registered attendant.
- For people who registered with an EBRAINS account: the personal page is here.
- For people who registered with email only: please check your email for the link to your personal page.
- IOP sponsors NICE 2022 to feature the “NCE Journal“
- We are grateful, that the NEUROTECH project sponsors three prices for best NICE talks. A jury with members from the NEUROTECH project and one of the NICE organizers selected the winners:
- Best student presentation
- Best early researcher presentation (“early researcher” = until 10 years after finishing their PhD or similar)
Call for papers — now closed
As a workshop, we encourage submissions describing work that is not yet published. Preference will be given towards submissions describing ambitious approaches to bringing neural inspiration into real world computing applications. Accepted submissions will be published and indexed through the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) International Conference Proceedings Series.
For submissions, we will accept either full length papers (8-10 pages) or an extended two page abstract (not including references) that will be reviewed by the program committee.
- Abstract / Paper — submission CLOSED
- Paper Notification: took place on February 2nd, 2022
- Camera Ready Papers Due: March 1, 2022