The call for papers for the NICE 2020 is closed (it was open until 11 November).
The paper-submission URL was https://easychair.org/cfp/NICE_2020
As a workshop, we encourage submissions describing work that is not yet published. Preference will be given towards submissions describing ambitious approaches to bringing neural inspiration into real world computing applications.
For submissions, we will accept either full length papers (6-8 pages) or an extended two page abstract (not including references) that will be reviewed by the program committee. Papers should emphasize the novel aspects of the work and the potential impact on the neural computing community.
From these submissions we will invite a number of short talks, lightning talks, and poster presentations. The preferred mode of presentation should be noted on the submission site.
As with 2019, NICE is planning on publishing an online proceedings volume, details are below. Exceptional submissions will be invited to be included within the 2020 NICE proceedings.
Details on 2020 NICE Workshop Conference Proceedings
* The 2019 NICE proceedings were published and indexed through the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) International Conference Proceedings Series; the details on the 2020 proceedings will be announced soon.
* Papers will be invited from exceptional submissions (both full length and extended abstracts), as selected by the program committee.
* Full-length papers will be peer reviewed for technical quality and clarity.
* As with 2019, please use the sigconf Latex template for formatting.
List of Topics
During submission, please indicate which of the following topics your paper impacts:
- Architectures and hardware
- Computational and theoretical neuroscience
- Neural algorithms and machine learning
- Neural computing applications