The 8th Annual Neuro-Inspired Computational Elements (NICE) Workshop will (hopefully) take place as a combined in-person event at the Kirchhoff-Institute for Physics (Heidelberg University) in Heidelberg, GERMANY and likely in parallel at a second physical location on the East Cost of the USA with the additional possibility to attend online.
The workshop will take place 16 – 19 March 2021
- Monday, 15 March 2021: pre-meeting events – likely: a NEUROTECH event (only in Heidelberg)
- Tuesday – Thursday, 16-18 March 2021: NICE workshop
- Friday, 19 March 2021: hands-on tutorials
Holding the meeting in parallel at two-sites in Germany and the USA East Coast requires, that the meeting takes place relatively late in the day in Germany and early in the USA.
- Not-reimbursed registrations for the NICE 2020 are valid for NICE 2021. All NICE 2020 registered people will be contacted end of September 2020 to decide, whether they would like to keep their registration active.
- The registration page will be opened for new registrations end of September 2020.
- It is possible to attend the event online via video conference.
- Only IF by March 2021 travel is safe again we encourage on-site participation at the planned two meeting sites (only from “safe” locations).
Info: This event is the postponed NICE 2020 workshop — due to the pandemic we had to move the event by a full year (see here for history).