2020 Neuro-Inspired Computational Elements Workshop
The 8th Annual Neuro-Inspired Computational Elements (NICE) Workshop will take place March 24th – 27th, 2020 in Heidelberg, GERMANY, at Heidelberg University at the Kirchhoff-Institute for Physics. A tutorial session will be offered on Friday March 27th, 2020.
The conference continues to bring together the varied and diverse researchers and applications within the neuromorphic computational and the information processing communities and to promote the current industry advancements and inspire the future of neuro-inspired computational system solutions.
- Call for papers: Open until 1 November 2019
- Registration: Early bird for registrations in 2019, normal registration until 2 weeks before the event.
- Info to abstract / paper submitter about accepted-for-talk: 17 January 2020 (with deadline for any updates to the papers / abstracts going into the proceedings: 31 January 2020)
- Monday (23 March 2020) in the afternoon: pre-NICE event ‘Neuromorphic computing for industry’
- Main NICE:
- Tuesday (24 March 2020) – Thursday (26 March 2020): NICE talks and presentations, discussions, poster sessions
- Friday (27 March 2020): Hands-on tutorials (SpiNNaker, BrainScaleS, …). The tutorial can be booked separately.
Registration: register for NICE 2020
Registration options (early bird rates — 80 Euro reduction compared to the standard rate — are available for registrations still in 2019, i.e. until 31 December 2019 midnight):
|Regular attendant||Student attendant|
|Without Tutorial day||400€ (early bird: 320€)||180€ (early bird: 100€)|
|With Tutorial day||540€ (early bird: 460€)||320€ (early bird: 240€)|